Hero Ravi Teja had to taste two back-to-back flops this year with Touch Chesi Chudu and Nela Ticket. Setting aside the disappointments, the Mass Maharaja is currently working on Sreenu Vaitla’s Amar Akbar Anthony. He will next team up with Kandireega director Santhosh Srinivas and Okka Kshanam VI Anand.
Meanwhile, there have been several speculations of late that Ravi Teja is in talks with writer-director Vakkantham Vamsi for a project. Apparently, Vamsi has pitched a script to Ravi Teja recently, but the actor is yet to give his nod.
Vakkantham Vamsi made his directorial debut with Allu Arjun’s Naa Peru Surya Naa Illu India. Unfortunately, the film turned out to be an average grosser at the box-office. In this scenario, it will be interesting to see if Ravi Teja will eventually okay the project.
- Noted heroine blessed with a baby girl
- Impressive day-one collections of Taxiwaala
- Pooja Hegde floors Bollywood crew with her dedication
- Nithya Menen to do a web series soon
- RRR eyeing solid pre-release business