It is known that actor-filmmaker Vishnu Manchu is contesting for the President post in the upcoming MAA elections. Vishnu recently released a video in which he reiterated that a Telugu actor can understand the issues of the actor’s fraternity and resolve them amicably.
Vishnu went on to say that he had earlier vowed to bear 25 percent of the expenses required for the construction of MAA’s own building. This time, Vishnu vowed to bear 100 percent of the expenses for the building construction.
Vishnu also said that MAA members must be given the first priority in Telugu feature films and OTT based content and hoped for a better co-operation between MAA and producers. “We (actors) exist only if the producers exist,” Vishnu told his fellow actors.
Lastly, Vishnu said that if Tollywood bigwigs like Krishna, Krishnamraju, Satyanarayana, his father Mohan Babu, Murali Mohan, Balakrishna, Chiranjeevi, Nagarjuna, Venkatesh, Jayasudha, Jeevitha and Rajasekhar, Rajendra Prasad, Kota Srinivasa Rao and others choose a unanimous candidate as MAA President, he is ready to step down from the election contest.
TO MY MAA FAMILYhttps://t.co/oFJON03QuY
— Vishnu Manchu (@iVishnuManchu) July 12, 2021
Articles that might interest you:
- Bigg Boss girl bags a role in Raj Tharun’s next
- Pushpa The Rise to showcase this aspect of Allu Arjun
- Rambha’s tribute song from Maha Samudran to be out tomorrow
- Love Story and Virata Parvam to follow Tuck Jagadish?
- Nani’s Meet Cute filming going on in jet speed
- Maa elections- Will Prakash Raj hit back at his detractors?