Bollywood actress Shraddha Kapoor is making her Tollywood debut with Young Rebel Star Prabhas’ highly-anticipated adventurous thriller, Saaho. Shraddha has been working quite hard as she has to render her dialogues in Telugu and Hindi. In a latest interview with a popular media house, Shraddha opened up about her Saaho experience.
“I’m speaking in Telugu and in Hindi. I’m memorizing all my lines and not taking any prompting. It takes a very long time to memorize Telugu lines. We would shoot in Hindi or Telugu, it depends on what the scene is and then we would shoot in Telugu as well. Sometimes, after the scene is done and I go to bed, there would be times when there are dialogues going into my head. Its actually like shooting two films into one film,” said Shraddha.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Aame – Amala Paul’s brave act
- RGV off to watch iSmart Shankar on a bike
- iSmart Shankar all set to become Ram’s first 10 Cr film in Nizam
- RGV celebrates Ismart Shankar’s success with a kiss
- Charme’s prediction comes true
- Poll: Which aspect of Ismart Shankar did you like the most?