The media was abuzz with news of Rajinikanth’s birthday yesterday, with the date of 12/12/12 being a special attraction. Rajini, who is known for his simplicity and humbleness, accepted all the adulation gracefully.
He also had some good words to say to his fans at a special function organized in Chennai. “I am very happy that all of you came from very far just to see me. I am thankful that you have planned good activities such as food donations and welfare programs. But I also want my fans to respect and celebrate the birthdays of their parents with the same spirit. Parents should be worshiped as they always care for your good.”, said Rajinikanth.
Such wonderful words from the Superstar! No wonder he is respected so much across India.
Articles that might interest you:
- Mattu Vadalara’s unique promotions become a talking point
- Venky Mama opens to solid occupancy all over
- Nithiin’s destination wedding in this country?
- Ajith’s Valimai begins in Hyderabad
- Mani Ratnam’s historical epic Ponniyin Selvan kick-starts in Thailand
- Shivathmika Rajasekhar signs her second film