The media was abuzz with news of Rajinikanth’s birthday yesterday, with the date of 12/12/12 being a special attraction. Rajini, who is known for his simplicity and humbleness, accepted all the adulation gracefully.
He also had some good words to say to his fans at a special function organized in Chennai. “I am very happy that all of you came from very far just to see me. I am thankful that you have planned good activities such as food donations and welfare programs. But I also want my fans to respect and celebrate the birthdays of their parents with the same spirit. Parents should be worshiped as they always care for your good.”, said Rajinikanth.
Such wonderful words from the Superstar! No wonder he is respected so much across India.
Articles that might interest you:
- Team Bheemla Nayak in no tension with the release
- Breaking- Dhanush announces his divorce
- Most requested song from Shyam Singha Roy is out now
- Chiranjeevi’s daughter changes Insta Id – Rumors erupt
- Star heroine to launch Stand Up Rahul’s next song tomorrow
- Bangarraju’s success meet to be held tomorrow