The media was abuzz with news of Rajinikanth’s birthday yesterday, with the date of 12/12/12 being a special attraction. Rajini, who is known for his simplicity and humbleness, accepted all the adulation gracefully.
He also had some good words to say to his fans at a special function organized in Chennai. “I am very happy that all of you came from very far just to see me. I am thankful that you have planned good activities such as food donations and welfare programs. But I also want my fans to respect and celebrate the birthdays of their parents with the same spirit. Parents should be worshiped as they always care for your good.”, said Rajinikanth.
Such wonderful words from the Superstar! No wonder he is respected so much across India.
- After romance, Sudheer Babu returns to mass characters
- In a first, Rajamouli tells people to watch this movie
- Pandem Kodi 2 wraps up its shoot
- Now, third biopic on Jayalalithaa announced
- Date locked for Sarkar’s teaser?