Writer-turned-director Harshavardhan is all set to make his directorial debut with a romantic drama titled Good Bad Ugly. The film has Murali Krishna and Sreemukhi in lead roles, and Bogadi Anjireddy has produced the film.
Interestingly, Harshavardhan has also composed the music for the film and even sang a song. Titled as ‘Nijama’, the soothing melody has lyrics by Sreemani, and it was unveiled earlier today on the internet.
After getting a good response for the teaser, the makers are now planning to launch the trailer and audio soon. More details are awaited.
- Legendary director appreciates Sudheer Babu
- Bharath Ane Nenu actress joins Arjun Reddy’s Bollywood remake
- Varma’s first look poster goes viral on social media
- Nithya Menen to play the title role in Jayalalithaa’s biopic
- U-Turn and Sailaja Reddy’s latest US Collections