After playing a girl next door in her previous film Nuvvila, Yami Gautam will soon be seen as a budding lawyer in Radha Mohan’s upcoming bilingual film Gauravam. Apparently, the film is based on the concept of honour killings and the story revolves around how a group of young people make a difference. Yami Gautam is paired up with Allu Sirish in this social drama. “I love my role in the film. It’s another good platform for me. I must add that Sirish has done a great job in the film. I love his passion for work and he’s very talented and sincere,” she said in a recent interview.
Apart from Gauravam, Yami will also be seen in Nitin starrer Courier Boy Kalyan in which she’s playing the role of a salesgirl. Gauravam is expected to hit the screens later this summer. Prakash Raj has produced the film under Duet Movies banner and Thaman has scored the music.
- Case filed against noted actor
- Sarkar Tamil version finally breaches $1M mark
- Poll: Which among these is your favorite Thaman album?
- What next for Sreenu Vaitla?
- Priyanka Chopra ropes in star choreographer for her wedding