After playing a girl next door in her previous film Nuvvila, Yami Gautam will soon be seen as a budding lawyer in Radha Mohan’s upcoming bilingual film Gauravam. Apparently, the film is based on the concept of honour killings and the story revolves around how a group of young people make a difference. Yami Gautam is paired up with Allu Sirish in this social drama. “I love my role in the film. It’s another good platform for me. I must add that Sirish has done a great job in the film. I love his passion for work and he’s very talented and sincere,” she said in a recent interview.
Apart from Gauravam, Yami will also be seen in Nitin starrer Courier Boy Kalyan in which she’s playing the role of a salesgirl. Gauravam is expected to hit the screens later this summer. Prakash Raj has produced the film under Duet Movies banner and Thaman has scored the music.
Articles that might interest you:
- Poor luck continues for Telugu girl?
- Vishwak Sen to foray into digital world
- Rakul Preet pins hope on this do or die film
- This is Venkatesh’s remuneration for Naarappa?
- Lockdown effect: Allu Aravind’s Aha down for a while
- Shah Rukh wins hearts with his Corona relief initiatives