Yash’s KGF2 has become this monstrous hit at the box office worldwide and fans are eager to know when would KGF 3 go on floors in the first place.
For the first time, Yash has spoken about this in a Kannada interview. He said that he and director Prashanth thought of so many scenes and ideas but could not execute them in the second part.
He further adds that all those scenes will now shape up in the third part. Yash also said that though there is a lot of time for the film to go on floors, KGF 3 will be bigger and better.
Articles that might interest you:
- Latest: Asvins seals its release date
- Is this when Ranbir Kapoor’s Animal teaser will be released?
- Music sittings commence for Nithiin’s adventurous entertainer
- Movies and series releasing this week in theatres and OTT
- Ontari actress’ pan-Indian horror thriller gets a title
- NBK, Boyapati film happening, but postponed
Ad : Teluguruchi - Learn.. Cook.. Enjoy the Tasty food