Director Mahi V. Raghav left a mark with his films Anandobrahma and the recent Yatra. While the latter made news for chronicling a chapter in the life of ex-CM of Andhra Pradesh, Y.S. Rajasekhar Reddy, everyone has been awaiting his film on Y.S. Jagan which seemed to be on the cards.
However, the filmmaker has announced his next. Mahi will be joining hands with the production house PVP Cinema for his upcoming project which will be titled Syndicate.
“Pleased to share PVP Cinema’s next initiative with the Man of emotions and a Midas touch, @MahiVraghav. Our “SYNDICATE” will be praying for almighty’s divine grace and all of your good wishes for creating a pan India action spectacle 🙏 (sic),” the production house posted on their social media.
It is to be seen what the genre of this film will be.
— PVP Cinema (@PVPCinema) August 2, 2019
Articles that might interest you:
- SPB’s death is a dark day for Indian cinema-Chiranjeevi
- SPB Departs: Devastated Tollywood mourns its beloved son’s loss
- Anushka Sharma slams senior cricketer for his cheap comments
- Poll : What was your biggest fear during this lockdown?
- Predict : CSK VS DC-Who will win today’s IPL match?
- SPB Departs: President, PM, Telugu CMs offer condolences