Director Mahi V. Raghav left a mark with his films Anandobrahma and the recent Yatra. While the latter made news for chronicling a chapter in the life of ex-CM of Andhra Pradesh, Y.S. Rajasekhar Reddy, everyone has been awaiting his film on Y.S. Jagan which seemed to be on the cards.
However, the filmmaker has announced his next. Mahi will be joining hands with the production house PVP Cinema for his upcoming project which will be titled Syndicate.
“Pleased to share PVP Cinema’s next initiative with the Man of emotions and a Midas touch, @MahiVraghav. Our “SYNDICATE” will be praying for almighty’s divine grace and all of your good wishes for creating a pan India action spectacle 🙏 (sic),” the production house posted on their social media.
It is to be seen what the genre of this film will be.
— PVP Cinema (@PVPCinema) August 2, 2019
Articles that might interest you:
- Vijay Sethupathi in Pushpa 2
- World’s first non-linear single-shot film to release on this date
- Ram Charan’s career best look for RC15
- Dhanush’s Captain Miller announcement breaks Kollywood records
- Arjun Das thanks Thalapathy Vijay and Lokesh – Deets inside
- Official: Krishna Vamsi to make a high-budget OTT movie