Yatra, the much-talked-about film on former AP CM YS Rajasekhara Reddy’s Padayatra, has had a moderate first weekend in the Uttarandhra and Nellore areas. In Uttarandhra, the film collected a share of Rs 7 lakhs on Sunday, taking its 3-day first weekend total to Rs 25 lakhs.
In the other hand, Yatra collected Rs 6 lakh share on Sunday in Nellore district. The film’s first weekend total share is Rs 28.75 lakhs. YSR fans are thrilled with Mammootty’s earnest performance and the realistic narration that highlighted the iconic leader’s craze among the masses. Stay tuned for further updates on the film’s daily box-office collections.
Articles that might interest you:
- World Famous Lover’s first look out; Teaser in Jan
- Prabhas’s Jaan gets a new shoot date
- Asuran’s Telugu remake shooting details
- Thaman churns out a soulful number for Pratiroju Pandage
- Interview : Venkatesh – Chay will reach great heights in his career
- Unique feat: 653 cakes to be cut on Venkatesh’s birthday