Yatra, the much-talked-about film on former AP CM YS Rajasekhara Reddy’s Padayatra, has had a moderate first weekend in the Uttarandhra and Nellore areas. In Uttarandhra, the film collected a share of Rs 7 lakhs on Sunday, taking its 3-day first weekend total to Rs 25 lakhs.
In the other hand, Yatra collected Rs 6 lakh share on Sunday in Nellore district. The film’s first weekend total share is Rs 28.75 lakhs. YSR fans are thrilled with Mammootty’s earnest performance and the realistic narration that highlighted the iconic leader’s craze among the masses. Stay tuned for further updates on the film’s daily box-office collections.
Articles that might interest you:
- No more other language films for Mahesh Babu?
- Care of Kancharapalem makers to kick-start their next
- Here is when Ram Charan will join RRR shoot
- Virat Kohli and NTR to team up for an ad film?
- Solid offers coming in for Saaho’s Tamil rights
- Vijay fans’ touching twist to online war with Ajith fans