Yatra, the much-talked-about film on former AP CM YS Rajasekhara Reddy’s Padayatra, has had a moderate first weekend in the Uttarandhra and Nellore areas. In Uttarandhra, the film collected a share of Rs 7 lakhs on Sunday, taking its 3-day first weekend total to Rs 25 lakhs.
In the other hand, Yatra collected Rs 6 lakh share on Sunday in Nellore district. The film’s first weekend total share is Rs 28.75 lakhs. YSR fans are thrilled with Mammootty’s earnest performance and the realistic narration that highlighted the iconic leader’s craze among the masses. Stay tuned for further updates on the film’s daily box-office collections.
Articles that might interest you:
- Vijay Sethupathi clarifies reports of film with Kamal Haasan
- Tollywood’s first ATT ShreyasET’s initiative for new talent
- Dil Bechara trailer sets a new world record
- COVID-19 scare: Amitabh and Abhishek to remain in hospital
- Hero Arya’s next opts for OTT release?
- 4 bungalows of the Bachchans sealed; Declared containment zones