Yatra, the prestigious film on YS Rajasekhara Reddy’s historical Padayatra, has had a modest Monday in the twin Telugu states and overseas. The film needs to maintain a steady run throughout the weekdays.
In Krishna district, on Monday, Yatra collected Rs 3.86 lakh share. The film’s 4-day total Krishna share is Rs 44.65 lakhs. These numbers are decent considering the low costs involved. Whether the film will sustain its momentum before the Valentine’s Day films release remains to be seen.
Articles that might interest you:
- Surprise news regarding Sundeep Kishan’s next
- My film will standout-Naveen Polishetty
- Star Tollywood comedians dub for The Lion King
- Vijay63’s big update is here
- Poll: Which among these was a very over hyped film?
- Ismart Shankar title song- Mani Sharma’s mass touch