Yatra, the prestigious film on YS Rajasekhara Reddy’s historical Padayatra, has had a modest Monday in the twin Telugu states and overseas. The film needs to maintain a steady run throughout the weekdays.
In Krishna district, on Monday, Yatra collected Rs 3.86 lakh share. The film’s 4-day total Krishna share is Rs 44.65 lakhs. These numbers are decent considering the low costs involved. Whether the film will sustain its momentum before the Valentine’s Day films release remains to be seen.
- Balayya-Boyapati film to commence shooting after elections
- Baahubali producers’ new innings
- Poll : Which of the following movie trailers impressed you the most?
- Here’s when Allu Arjun-Trivikram film will kick-start from
- Star heroine finalized for Rajini-Murugadoss film?