Yatra, the prestigious film on YS Rajasekhara Reddy’s historical Padayatra, has had a modest Monday in the twin Telugu states and overseas. The film needs to maintain a steady run throughout the weekdays.
In Krishna district, on Monday, Yatra collected Rs 3.86 lakh share. The film’s 4-day total Krishna share is Rs 44.65 lakhs. These numbers are decent considering the low costs involved. Whether the film will sustain its momentum before the Valentine’s Day films release remains to be seen.
Articles that might interest you:
- Asuran’s Telugu remake shooting details
- Thaman churns out a soulful number for Pratiroju Pandage
- Interview : Venkatesh – Chay will reach great heights in his career
- Unique feat: 653 cakes to be cut on Venkatesh’s birthday
- Legendary actor Gollapudi Maruthi Rao passes away
- Venky Mama team’s impressive publicity strategy