It’s been ten years since Sharwanand made his debut as an actor in Telugu and he first got noticed for his cameo in Chiranjeevi starrer Shankardada MBBS. Since then, he has acted in several critically acclaimed films like Amma Cheppindhi, Gamyam and Prasthanam. In a recent interview to a national daily, he revealed, “After acting in 18 films, Yemito Ee Maya is my first solo hero project and my 20th film is RGV’s Satya. It’s also the first time that the title of the film runs on my character.” Almost all films so far had him play character roles and he has managed to stay away from doing commercial films. Even in his recent film Ko Ante Koti, he has had to share the screen space with Srihari, who played a vital role. “I want the directors and audience to love the characters I play. The script is the most important thing for me,” he said. Currently, Sharwanand is busy wrapping up RGV’s Satya in which he plays a criminal mastermind, who climbs up the ladder in underworld.
Articles that might interest you:
- Irish actress’ negative role in RRR?
- Star heroine trying hard for more offers
- Anand Devarakonda to remake a hit film of the ’90s ?
- Kamal to speak this language in Indian 2
- Good dose of comedy in Pratiroju Pandage
- Excited Mahesh fans trend #SarileruNeekevvaruTeaser worldwide