It’s well-known that comedy heroes Allari Naresh and Sunil are acting in an out-and-out entertainer under senior director Bheemaneni Srinivasa Rao’s direction. The film is titled Silly Fellows and a major part of the shooting has been wrapped up already.
As per the latest updates, actress Poorna, popular for her roles in movies like the Avunu series, Seema Tapakai and Srimanthudu etc, has been roped in for a crucial role in Silly Fellows. Apparently, Poorna’s role will be the surprise package in the movie and she has been paired opposite Sunil.
Chitra Shukla and Nandini Rai are the other two female leads in Silly Fellows. The film is gearing up for a late summer release.
Articles that might interest you:
- Date locked for The Warriorr’s world television premiere
- Intense teaser of Sudheer Babu’s Hunt released
- Viral: Rashmika pens a heartfelt note for Big B
- Producer Bhushan Kumar confirms one more film with Prabhas
- Naga Vamsi – Swathimuthyam will entertain everyone irrespective of age
- Bellamkonda Ganesh: My confidence in Swathimuthyam script will pay off