Making films on famous personalities has become the lastest hit formula for the Indian Cinema Industry. Last year’s biggest blockbuster Dangal’s story was inspired by a Haryana-based wrestler named Mahavir Singh Phogat.
Now, the latest we hear is that CCL founder Vishnu Induri is planning a film based on legendary cricketer Kapil Dev. Bollywood’s happening young star Ranveer Singh will be essaying the lead in this film, which will be directed by Bajrangi Bhaijaan fame Kabir Khan.
Interesting thing is that ace producer Allu Arvind will also be part of this yet-to-be-titled film which will be released in Hindi, Telugu and Tamil languages. Keep watching 123telugu for more exciting updates regarding this project.
Articles that might interest you:
- Puri reveals how he cast Ram in Ismart Shankar
- NVNN and Dorasani’s latest US collections
- Opening weekend collection of Super 30
- Dil Raju to present Keerthy, Aadhi Pinisetty’s sports romedy
- Interview : Puri Jagan- I am desperately in need of a hit film
- Much awaited entertainer gets A certified