Making films on famous personalities has become the lastest hit formula for the Indian Cinema Industry. Last year’s biggest blockbuster Dangal’s story was inspired by a Haryana-based wrestler named Mahavir Singh Phogat.
Now, the latest we hear is that CCL founder Vishnu Induri is planning a film based on legendary cricketer Kapil Dev. Bollywood’s happening young star Ranveer Singh will be essaying the lead in this film, which will be directed by Bajrangi Bhaijaan fame Kabir Khan.
Interesting thing is that ace producer Allu Arvind will also be part of this yet-to-be-titled film which will be released in Hindi, Telugu and Tamil languages. Keep watching 123telugu for more exciting updates regarding this project.
- Rajamouli cans RRR’s first shot; Video goes viral
- Pawan Kalyan all set for his comeback film?
- Update on Ravi Teja- VI Anand’s film
- This time it is going to be even more special: Ram Charan on RRR
- Allu Arjun throws a lavish party to celebrate Taxiwaala’s success