This morning, we reported that star character artiste Jagapathi Babu has been finalized as the main antagonist in Balakrishna-KS Ravikumar film. We had also reported yesterday that Balayya will be essaying a powerful cop’s role in this film.
Now, the latest update is that NBK will be seen in dual roles in the film. While one of the characters is a Police officer, the other one is said to be of a Factionist. Balayya’s earlier films like Samarasimha Reddy, Narasimha Naidu and Chennakesava Reddy had dealt with the faction backdrop and enthralled the audience. Fans will be expecting Balayya to repeat the same mania with his latest outing.
Jai Simha producer C Kalyan is the producer of this as-yet-untitled flick. More details are awaited.
Articles that might interest you:
- Ravi Teja’s adorable workout with his boy
- Mahesh posts a heartfelt message on Women’s Day
- Virata Parvam team’s Women’s Day tribute to its female characters
- This popular star to be Kamal’s villain in Vikram?
- Naveen and Vijay are two sides of one coin: Nag Ashwin
- We wanted to see audiences’ smiles in cinemas: Naveen Polishetty