This morning, we reported that star character artiste Jagapathi Babu has been finalized as the main antagonist in Balakrishna-KS Ravikumar film. We had also reported yesterday that Balayya will be essaying a powerful cop’s role in this film.
Now, the latest update is that NBK will be seen in dual roles in the film. While one of the characters is a Police officer, the other one is said to be of a Factionist. Balayya’s earlier films like Samarasimha Reddy, Narasimha Naidu and Chennakesava Reddy had dealt with the faction backdrop and enthralled the audience. Fans will be expecting Balayya to repeat the same mania with his latest outing.
Jai Simha producer C Kalyan is the producer of this as-yet-untitled flick. More details are awaited.
Articles that might interest you:
- This Bollywood hero wants to work with Samantha
- Clarity on Bheemla Nayak’s release plans leaves fans thrilled
- KGF Chapter 2 to lock horns with these two biggies
- Nani inspired me to do Jersey: Shahid Kapoor
- Love Story team to join hands next year
- Madhavan’s directorial debut – Rocketry gets a date