Lyca Productions, the makers of Super Star Rajinikanth and Shankar’s highly-anticipated sci-fi thriller 2.0, flagged off a never seen before promotional campaign by flying hot air balloon across several global cities. Now, the 2.0 makers are promoting the movie in London with noted Tamil actor Arya’s help.
Arya, popular among Telugu movie lovers through films like Varudu and Nenu Devudni, is participating in the London-Edinburg-London cycling challenge. Arya is riding a cycle sponsored by 2.0’s makers and is also sporting a jersey with 2.0 images printed on it in order to promote the movie. 2.0 is slated for January, 2018 release.
- Tanish’s film on Bezawada rowdy lands in a controversy
- KCR biopic’s first look unveiled
- Veteran cinematographer’s shocking behavior with Kajal
- Vijay scores his 2nd 200 Cr film with Sarkar
- Ram surprises fans with a rugged makeover