Lyca Productions, the makers of Super Star Rajinikanth and Shankar’s highly-anticipated sci-fi thriller 2.0, flagged off a never seen before promotional campaign by flying hot air balloon across several global cities. Now, the 2.0 makers are promoting the movie in London with noted Tamil actor Arya’s help.
Arya, popular among Telugu movie lovers through films like Varudu and Nenu Devudni, is participating in the London-Edinburg-London cycling challenge. Arya is riding a cycle sponsored by 2.0’s makers and is also sporting a jersey with 2.0 images printed on it in order to promote the movie. 2.0 is slated for January, 2018 release.
Articles that might interest you:
- Noted writer penning a sports drama
- Bollywood star opens up on his films being remade in south
- 10 million for Samantha on Insta-Celebrates in a special way
- This Bollywood film to go on floors post Lockdown
- A R Rahman’s name pops up once again for star hero film?
- Lockdown Review : Revenge – English Film on Netflix