Lyca Productions, the makers of Super Star Rajinikanth and Shankar’s highly-anticipated sci-fi thriller 2.0, flagged off a never seen before promotional campaign by flying hot air balloon across several global cities. Now, the 2.0 makers are promoting the movie in London with noted Tamil actor Arya’s help.
Arya, popular among Telugu movie lovers through films like Varudu and Nenu Devudni, is participating in the London-Edinburg-London cycling challenge. Arya is riding a cycle sponsored by 2.0’s makers and is also sporting a jersey with 2.0 images printed on it in order to promote the movie. 2.0 is slated for January, 2018 release.
Articles that might interest you:
- Valmiki- An ultimate test for Harish Shankar
- Sye Raa trailer clocks 34 million views in one day
- Details of Varun Tej’s next
- Star director ready with his new script for Mahesh
- Sye Raa’s overseas rights fetch a solid amount
- Gang Leader’s 6-day Nizam collections; Drops big-time