India’s biggest motion picture and director SS Rajamouli’s epic creation, Baahubali The Beginning, still continues its victorious run in the foreign land. After releasing in Germany a couple of days ago, the film is now set to release across France on June 8.
After toiling hard in the scorching hot summer for a gruelling schedule for the film’s second part, Baahubali The Conclusion, Team Baahubali has taken a month long break. The unit will regroup in June after the temperature levels dip down to go ahead with the rest of the schedules.
Shobu Yarlagadda and Prasad Devineni are producing this high budget visual extravaganza, which is slated to hit the screens in April, 2017.
- Sridevi’s sudden demise taught me life lessons: Nagarjuna
- Fitness Is About Discipline And Respect : Samantha
- Nani’s Honesty Wins Hearts On Twitter
- Saamy²’s Trailer Launch Postponed
- DSP Is All Praise For Vikram