Recently, photographs of legendary Tamil stars Kamal Haasan and Rajinikanth posing together splashed in the media and created a havoc. What transpired in this high-profile meeting is known to the stars themselves.
In yet another crazy rendezvous, Tamil star Ilayathalapathy Vijay has met with Rajinikanth at MGR Film City in Chennai. Rajini was shooting for 2.0 when Vijay made a surprise entry into the sets soon after he wrapped up Bairavaa’s last day’s shoot yesterday.
Both the stars reportedly spent more than 10 minutes with each other, and whether it was a casual meeting or if it has any hidden agenda is yet to be known.
- Nagarjuna and Chay to share screen space yet again?
- F2 all set to enter 100 crore club
- F2, VVR & NTR Kathanayakudu’s latest Krishna collections
- Yatra completes censor; Gears up for Feb 8th release
- Super Star’s daughter to marry in February