Even as he is fast wrapping up his ongoing action entertainer, Khiladi, star hero Ravi Teja’s next film under Nakkina Trinadha Rao’s direction has already become a hot topic. Recently, there were reports that the makers of this mass entertainer have roped in young beauties Iswarya Menon and Sreeleela as the leading ladies opposite the Mass Maharaj.
And the latest buzz is that, Lovely Singh, the North beauty who’s debuting in Tollywood with Gaali Sampath this Friday, will also be part of Ravi Teja’s next. However, whether Lovely will be seen as one of the three leading ladies or if she will be playing a special cameo will be known only when the makers come up with a formal announcement. Stay tuned for further updates.
Articles that might interest you:
- Night Curfew in Telangana: Night shows cancelled in theaters
- Sunny Leone lands a title role in yet another south film
- Mahesh Babu’s touching b’day wishes for his mom
- Deepika Padukone posts a BTS video with Vijay’s superhit song
- Kriti Sanon to dub for her role in Adipurush?
- No change in Allu Arjun’s film’s release date?