Of late, more and more young actresses are going the extra mile and are dubbing for their roles to bring in authenticity to their characters. Punjabi beauty Mehreen Pirzada is there latest actress who dubbed for her role.
Mehreen, who is playing one of the female leads in F2, is all set to dub in Telugu for the movie. Interacting with popular English daily, Mehreen said that she was quite enthusiastic about dubbing for her role as she plays an entertaining and challenging role in F2.
“I want the role to look authentic. I feel I can do justice only if I lend my voice,” said Mehreen, who also believes that dubbing is a nice way to make a direct connect with the audiences.
- Nag refuses Karan Johar’s proposal to launch Akhil in Bollywood
- Yesteryear hero’s son to debut with RX100’s Bollywood remake
- Mr Majnu director’s next with star hero?
- Superstar lends support to a fundraiser in New York
- Sai Pallavi-Sharwa’s Padi Padi Leche Manasu nears completion