Samantha can’t stop raving about her upcoming film Yeto Vellipoyindhi Manasu. Gautham Menon is directing the film in Telugu and Tamil. Nani is playing the lead role in the Telugu version and Jiiva is playing the lead in the Tamil version. After praising Ilayaraja’s music in the film, Samantha has now revealed that the character she plays in the film is the closest she is in her real life. “I am in no way similar to jessie….but nithya..I got personal with nithya….so hope u guys are ready to see ME….thanku for the support,” Samantha revealed. The film is a romantic film set in the backdrop of a college and Samantha will reportedly be seen in three different avatars. It was her portrayal of Jessie in Yem Maya Chesave which made her a household name and two years later, she’s again acting in a Gautham Menon’s film. Lets see what magic she creates this time.
- What next for Sreenu Vaitla?
- Priyanka Chopra ropes in star choreographer for her wedding
- Poll: Which among these is your favorite Thaman album?
- Pawan Kalyan flies to Chennai to meet Kamal Haasan
- Vikram donates for Gaja cyclone victims