Sultry beauty Amala Paul has won a lot of acclaim for her good performance in the recent romantic comedy ‘Love Failure’. The actress is happy with the reception she has received and she says that a couple of big projects are in the pipeline. When asked whether she was happy with the way her career is progressing, she said ” Yes. I entered this industry by accident and I am happy with how my career is progressing. But you have not seen my true talent. I am extremely passionate about dance but so far, I did not get a chance to prove myself. I hope I get a chance to indulge in my true passion”.
NTR, Ram Charan, Allu Arjun and Ram, are you guys listening to this?
- Review : NTR Maha Nayakudu- Politically Driven Drama
- Review : Anjali CBI – Engaging to an extent
- Review : Mithai – Poorly-written comedy flick
- GST Commissionerate appreciates Mahesh Babu’s gesture
- Telugu Review : 4 Letters