Sultry beauty Amala Paul has won a lot of acclaim for her good performance in the recent romantic comedy ‘Love Failure’. The actress is happy with the reception she has received and she says that a couple of big projects are in the pipeline. When asked whether she was happy with the way her career is progressing, she said ” Yes. I entered this industry by accident and I am happy with how my career is progressing. But you have not seen my true talent. I am extremely passionate about dance but so far, I did not get a chance to prove myself. I hope I get a chance to indulge in my true passion”.
NTR, Ram Charan, Allu Arjun and Ram, are you guys listening to this?
- Is Nayanthara and Vignesh Shivan’s marriage on the cards?
- Legendary composer’s musical night to raise funds
- Superstar extends support to Mr. Majnu
- Keeravaani praises Thaman for his latest chartbuster
- Vikram’s Saamy completes censor; All set for Sep 21 release