Just days after Savyasachi actress Nidhhi Agrewal was linked to Indian cricketer KL Rahul, yet another actress, Rukshar Dhillon, was rumoured to be dating KL Rahul. The actress, who was last seen in Krishnarjuna Yuddham, is currently playing the lead role in the Telugu version of ABCD, where she is paired opposite Allu Sirish.
In a recent interview, when Rukshar was asked about equation with KL Rahul, the actress cleared the air saying that they were just good friends. “I’ve known him for the past six years – even before he became famous and even before I thought of getting into acting, but no one talked about it as no one knew us! We all have a group of common friends and recently attended cricketer Karan Singhvi’s engagement – that’s when we were spotted together,” Rukshar said.
The actress also joked that she even thought about sharing an old picture of theirs where they were super skinny just to prove that they aren’t new friends. Incidentally, both Nidhhi Agrewal and KL Rahul denied rumours about their relationship and said that they have been good friends since both of them hail from Bangalore.
Articles that might interest you:
- Ram Charan-Shankar film to go on floors on this date?
- Leaked fight scene of Salaar trends on social media
- Bigg Boss 5 – Fans want her back in the house
- Kicha Sudeep’s Kotikokkadu Trailer is action packed
- Nagarjuna busy picking a Sankranti date for Bangarraju?
- Maha Samudram goes down badly at the box office