Megha Akash is making waves in Tollywood even before she makes her debut. The actress, who shot to fame as Gautham Menon’s find for his film with Dhanush, is juggling between the sets of Nithiin-Hanu’s LIE and Ram-Kishore Tirumala’s film.
The latest news is that Megha Akash has bagged the lead role in Nithiin’s upcoming film in Krishna Chaitanya’s direction. Pawan Kalyan and Trivikram Srinivas are going to produce this film. The news is expected to be officially announced soon.
On the other hand, Nithiin-Megha’s LIE is expected to wrap up its US schedule next week and then, the entire unit will return to India.
Articles that might interest you:
- Nithiin reveals the six most important people in his life
- I’ve seen Bheeshma and it’s very good: Trivikram
- Rashmika has a crush on this actor
- Dhanush’s ‘Local Boy’ gears up for release
- Vijay’s co-star slays it on the ramp at Lakme Fashion Week
- After Lust Stories, Kiara to feature in yet another web-series