Malayali beauty Amala Paul has begun a new chapter in her career. the Naayak and Iddarammayilatho actress has turned producer with a Malayalam investigative thriller, titled Cadaver. The film had its formal launch in Kerala recently.
Apart from bankrolling the project, Amala will also play the central character in Cadaver. The film is being directed by debutant Anoop. Amala has joined hands with her manager Pradeep to produce the movie, which she says has been a dream project for the last 3 years.
Articles that might interest you:
- Allu Arjun starts focusing on Icon now
- Priyadarshi shows his versatility with his new series ING
- Pushpa’s second part to have a new title and villain?
- One of the directors I admire: Dhanush on Sekhar Kammula
- Poll : With which hero should Prabhas do a multistarrer?
- Whopping remuneration for Kiara Advani for NTR-Koratala Siva film?