Amyra Dastur, who has acted in films like Kung Fu Yoga and Manasuki Nachindhi, has gone for a dramatic makeover for one of her upcoming Hindi film. Directed by Leena Yadav, the film is titled Rajma Chawal and it also stars Rishi Kapoor in an important role.
The film reportedly focuses on father-son conflict and how the current generation spend more time on their mobile phones instead of talking directly. Amyra, who plays a crucial role in helping the father and his son connect with each other, is expected to take everyone by surprise with her onscreen avatar. Apparently, the team spent several days to come up with a distinct look for her and finally chose one where she had to get plenty of tattoos, and also shave her hair to get a badass look.
Meanwhile, in Telugu, she will next be seen in Rajugadu in which she is paired opposite Raj Tarun. Sanjana has directed the film and it is slated for release in May this year.
- Pawan Kalyan’s official statement about reports on comeback film
- Taxiwaala’s 3-day AP/TS collections
- Interview : Malavika Nair – I’m happy that Taxiwaala is doing well
- Much-awaited Bollywood film wraps up shoot
- Sarkar’s Tamil version emerges all-time 6th highest grosser