Young actress Keerthy Suresh debuted in Tollywood with the highly successful romantic entertainer, Nenu Sailaja. Currently, Keerthy is acting in Nani’s Nenu Local and Tamil superstar Vijay’s Bhairavaa. While Nenu Local is slated to hit the screens for Christmas, Bhairavaa will be a Pongal treat.
Today, Keerthy’s Tamil film Remo released to a positive response. During her latest promotional interview, Keerthy was asked if she is game to glamorous roles. Keerthy, in her reply, said her body frame doesn’t suit such roles and that she isn’t comfortable showing her skin.
Keerthy further exuded confidence saying that today’s audiences are changing for good and that they are appreciating actresses who perform well rather than those who only resort to skin show.
- Ram vows to satisfy his fans with his next film
- Taxiwaala off to a good start in the Telugu states
- Ram Charan appreciates Taxiwaala
- Rajamouli ropes in Bollywood stylist for RC’s new look
- Ram Charan to resume VVR’s shoot in December