Young actress Keerthy Suresh debuted in Tollywood with the highly successful romantic entertainer, Nenu Sailaja. Currently, Keerthy is acting in Nani’s Nenu Local and Tamil superstar Vijay’s Bhairavaa. While Nenu Local is slated to hit the screens for Christmas, Bhairavaa will be a Pongal treat.
Today, Keerthy’s Tamil film Remo released to a positive response. During her latest promotional interview, Keerthy was asked if she is game to glamorous roles. Keerthy, in her reply, said her body frame doesn’t suit such roles and that she isn’t comfortable showing her skin.
Keerthy further exuded confidence saying that today’s audiences are changing for good and that they are appreciating actresses who perform well rather than those who only resort to skin show.
Articles that might interest you:
- Popular actress opens up about rumors on marriage and pregnancy
- Review : Bhanumathi & Ramakrishna (Available on AHA) – Sensible Rom-com
- Poor TRP’s for this hit film
- Vijay Sethupathi turns scriptwriter
- Suriya’s big project called off as of now?
- Balayya’s heroine gearing up for a second inning