Young actress Keerthy Suresh debuted in Tollywood with the highly successful romantic entertainer, Nenu Sailaja. Currently, Keerthy is acting in Nani’s Nenu Local and Tamil superstar Vijay’s Bhairavaa. While Nenu Local is slated to hit the screens for Christmas, Bhairavaa will be a Pongal treat.
Today, Keerthy’s Tamil film Remo released to a positive response. During her latest promotional interview, Keerthy was asked if she is game to glamorous roles. Keerthy, in her reply, said her body frame doesn’t suit such roles and that she isn’t comfortable showing her skin.
Keerthy further exuded confidence saying that today’s audiences are changing for good and that they are appreciating actresses who perform well rather than those who only resort to skin show.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sushanth’s first look from Bunny-Trivikram’s film unveiled
- Baahubali screened to a packed house at London’s Royal Albert Hall
- Vijay Deverakonda’s sports drama to resume soon
- Poll : Who among these two heroes are choosing good scripts?
- Upasana tweets to Narendra Modi for neglecting South Cinema
- Kurnoolu Katthivaa song from Tenali Ramakrishna BA BL is fun