Young director Kalyan Krishna had given a huge blockbuster for Nagarjuna with Soggade Chinni Nayana. He later directed the hit romantic family entertainer, RRVC, starring Chay. On May 25, Kalyan Krishna’s Nela Ticket will be hitting the screens.
Interacting with the media as part of Nela Ticket’s promotions, Kalyan Krishna revealed that his next project will be Bangarraju, a spin-off to Nagarjuna’s Bangarraju character in SCN. Kalyan Krishna said that he will meet Nagarjuna after Nela Ticket’s release and narrate him the final version of Bangarraju’s script. The pre-production work for Bangarraju will begin once Nag okays Kalyan’s script.
- Hilarious comic episodes in Allu Arjun-Trivikram film
- Nandamuri hero follows Mahesh Babu’s route
- Rajamouli not following Maryada Ramanna & Eega strategy for RRR
- NTR Mahanayakudu’s Day 1 US collections
- Venky Mama all set for a 2-week-long schedule in Godavari