Young director Kalyan Krishna had given a huge blockbuster for Nagarjuna with Soggade Chinni Nayana. He later directed the hit romantic family entertainer, RRVC, starring Chay. On May 25, Kalyan Krishna’s Nela Ticket will be hitting the screens.
Interacting with the media as part of Nela Ticket’s promotions, Kalyan Krishna revealed that his next project will be Bangarraju, a spin-off to Nagarjuna’s Bangarraju character in SCN. Kalyan Krishna said that he will meet Nagarjuna after Nela Ticket’s release and narrate him the final version of Bangarraju’s script. The pre-production work for Bangarraju will begin once Nag okays Kalyan’s script.
- 2.0’s producer, director donate huge for cyclone victims
- Arjun Reddy’s Bollywood remake wraps up first schedule
- Temper’s Tamil version’s first look lands in controversy
- Rajinikanth donates big for Cyclone Gaja victims
- Interesting buzz on Samantha’s character in Majili