Young director Kalyan Krishna had given a huge blockbuster for Nagarjuna with Soggade Chinni Nayana. He later directed the hit romantic family entertainer, RRVC, starring Chay. On May 25, Kalyan Krishna’s Nela Ticket will be hitting the screens.
Interacting with the media as part of Nela Ticket’s promotions, Kalyan Krishna revealed that his next project will be Bangarraju, a spin-off to Nagarjuna’s Bangarraju character in SCN. Kalyan Krishna said that he will meet Nagarjuna after Nela Ticket’s release and narrate him the final version of Bangarraju’s script. The pre-production work for Bangarraju will begin once Nag okays Kalyan’s script.
- Sailaja Reddy Alludu’s latest Nizam collections
- Nawab’s racy, intense second trailer sets expectations soaring
- Stage set for NOTA’s release
- Anupama Parameswaran’s interesting role in her next
- NTR biopic finds its Savitri