It is a known fact that Chiru is gearing up for his 150th project soon. Speaking at the audio launch of Subramanyam for Sale, Chiru clearly revealed that whoever impresses him with a sensible script will be okayed for his project without any hesitation.
Right from that day several top line film makers and young directors are busy drafting scripts for Chiru. A number of young and upcoming directors are vying for an appointment with the legendary actor to narrate their script.
Chiranjeevi’s 150th project is expected to go on floors soon. Let’s wait and see as to which director ends up bagging this golden opportunity of directing the mega star.
- Manmadhudu 2’s Hyd and Portugal schedule details
- Nithiin to team up with his hit film’s director again?
- Aadi Saikumar on a signing spree
- Press Note : “Chitralahari” Overseas Release by Sarigama Cinemas
- Lakshmi’s NTR to postpone?
- Indo-German actress’ negative role in Saaho?