It is well-known that Young Tamil hero Premisthe Bharath is essaying a negative role in Superstar Mahesh Babu’s highly-anticipated spy thriller, Spyder. Speaking to a leading English daily, Bharath revealed how Mahesh’s humility on Spyder’s sets floored him.
Bharath said that despite his super stardom, Mahesh equally respects everyone on sets. He went on to say that Mahesh was patient enough when he was taking time to learn lengthy Telugu dialogues, which helped him perform better. Bharath had shot with Mahesh for 25 days, including the much talked about rollercoaster fight scene in Vietnam.
Articles that might interest you:
- Details of Pawan Kalyan’s voice over in Sye Raa
- Last minute surprise: Valmiki’s title changed a few hours before release
- Gang Leader’s six-day AP/TG collections
- Viral- Star hero forgets way to his own house
- Valmiki- An ultimate test for Harish Shankar
- Sye Raa trailer clocks 34 million views in one day