Tamil film stars have a touching habit of gifting gold chains and coins to their film crews. After Sivaji Ganesan, the ritual was later continued by Rajinikanth and Vijay in the next generations.
Young Kollywood hero Simbu has joined the bandwagon now. Simbu reportedly gifted a 1 gram gold coin and new clothes as Diwali gift to 400 crew members of his ongoing film, Eswaran (Eswarudu in Telugu).
Simbu also gifted new clothes to 200 junior artistes who acted in the movie. The actor pleasantly surprised his crew members with these gifts on the last day of the film’s shoot. Eswarudu is a Tamil-Telugu bilingual rural drama and the film is slated for Sankranthi release.
Articles that might interest you:
- Will Mahesh join hands with her?
- Double treat for fans on Mahesh’s birthday?
- NTR’s Ramaraju for Bheem teaser for RRR sets a massive new record
- Top star’s film’s unit to get special permission to shoot amid night curfew
- Prakash Raj’s striking comments on Pawan Kalyan’s CM candidacy
- Two big speculations on Mahesh Babu’s Sarkaru Vaari Paata