Following the humongous blockbuster during the previous Sankranthi festive season, all eyes are on Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo’s Bollywood remake. Ashwin Verde, the producer who had bankrolled Arjun Reddy’s Hindi remake, Kabir Singh, has also acquired Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo’s Hindi remake rights.
Until recently, there were reports that popular Bollywood heroes Akshay Kumar, Shahid Kapoor and Arjun Kapoor were in talks to reprise Allu Arjun’s role in the film’s Hindi remake. However, the latest buzz is that happening young star Kartik Aryan is the front-runner to grab the role. Bollywood star Varun Dhawan’s brother Rohit Dhawan will be directing the remake.
Articles that might interest you:
- RRR: Rajamouli thanks USA audience
- All eyes on Prabhas’ Adipurush teaser
- OTT Review : Plan A Plan B – Telugu film on Netflix
- OTT Review : Reyiki Veyi Kallu – Telugu movie on Aha
- Salman Khan – I have no hesitancy about doing south films
- Vikram Vedha – Tough times ahead