Following the humongous blockbuster during the previous Sankranthi festive season, all eyes are on Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo’s Bollywood remake. Ashwin Verde, the producer who had bankrolled Arjun Reddy’s Hindi remake, Kabir Singh, has also acquired Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo’s Hindi remake rights.
Until recently, there were reports that popular Bollywood heroes Akshay Kumar, Shahid Kapoor and Arjun Kapoor were in talks to reprise Allu Arjun’s role in the film’s Hindi remake. However, the latest buzz is that happening young star Kartik Aryan is the front-runner to grab the role. Bollywood star Varun Dhawan’s brother Rohit Dhawan will be directing the remake.
Articles that might interest you:
- Latest- Has Tamannah-Satyadev film been shelved?
- Venkatesh’s change of plans leaves F3 in distress
- Shahrukh Khan announces a new project
- Poll : Which of these upcoming OTT releases are you looking forward to?
- Chandni Chowdary not the first choice for Color Photo
- Crucial changes done to Acharya’s second half?