Following the humongous blockbuster during the previous Sankranthi festive season, all eyes are on Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo’s Bollywood remake. Ashwin Verde, the producer who had bankrolled Arjun Reddy’s Hindi remake, Kabir Singh, has also acquired Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo’s Hindi remake rights.
Until recently, there were reports that popular Bollywood heroes Akshay Kumar, Shahid Kapoor and Arjun Kapoor were in talks to reprise Allu Arjun’s role in the film’s Hindi remake. However, the latest buzz is that happening young star Kartik Aryan is the front-runner to grab the role. Bollywood star Varun Dhawan’s brother Rohit Dhawan will be directing the remake.
Articles that might interest you:
- Solid new poster of Sanjay Dutt as Adheera from KGF 2 out now
- Twists and turns to engage the audience in Timmarusu
- Maha Samudram’s promotions to kick-start with an intense video
- Radhe Shyam’s big update on the way
- Mallesham filmmaker teams up with Anurag Kashyap for ‘Paka’
- Makers of Tuck Jagadish waiting for the right opportunity