Young hero Bellamkonda Sai Sreenivas is gearing up for the shooting of his third film under Boyapati Sreenu’s direction. This as yet-untitled movie was launched recently and the regular shooting will kick-start soon.
Speaking to a leading English news daily, Sai Sreenivas, who was seen in a lanky avatar in his first two films, revealed that he will be sporting a beefy body in his next. Apparently, the young hero trained hard for more than six months to get the desired look.
The young hero will reportedly be seen as a college going student in this movie. Keep watching this space for more updates about this project.
- Sai Pallavi-Sharwa’s Padi Padi Leche Manasu nears completion
- Sunny Leone turns down offer to be part of Game Of Thrones
- Sundeep Kishan bags a key role in Raj-Dk’s next
- Star hero’s son donates debut film’s remuneration for Kerala flood relief
- Star director urges people to enroll to vote