Former Karnataka CM HD Kumaraswamy’s son Nikhil Kumar made his acting debut with the Telugu-Kannada bilingual, Jaguar, a few years ago. On the personal front, Nikhil got engaged to Revathi in February this year and the wedding was scheduled to take place in April.
But with the government announcing a 21-day lockdown, there were reports that Nikhil’s wedding may be postponed. However, if the latest buzz in Sandalwood film circles is anything to go by, Nikhil is soon going to tie the knot with Revathi despite the lockdown. Apparently, both the families met recently and decided to go ahead with the wedding as per their astrologers’ suggestion.
The buzz is that the wedding will be a very simple affair, with only immediate family members gracing it to bless the newly-weds.
Articles that might interest you:
- Much-awaited trailer for Mani Ratnam’s Navarasa out in a few hours
- Aadavaallu Meeku Johaarlu shoot diaries – Rashmika looks gorgeous
- Confident that audiences will patronize Ishq: Dil Raju
- RRR’s music rights acquired by T-Series and Lahari Music
- Thaman shows his excitement while composing for Chiru’s next
- Tamannah credits her success to southern cinema