Former Karnataka CM HD Kumaraswamy’s son Nikhil Kumar made his acting debut with the Telugu-Kannada bilingual, Jaguar, a few years ago. On the personal front, Nikhil got engaged to Revathi in February this year and the wedding was scheduled to take place in April.
But with the government announcing a 21-day lockdown, there were reports that Nikhil’s wedding may be postponed. However, if the latest buzz in Sandalwood film circles is anything to go by, Nikhil is soon going to tie the knot with Revathi despite the lockdown. Apparently, both the families met recently and decided to go ahead with the wedding as per their astrologers’ suggestion.
The buzz is that the wedding will be a very simple affair, with only immediate family members gracing it to bless the newly-weds.
Articles that might interest you:
- Talk- Vijay Devarakonda in a crazy mass director’s project?
- Balayya’s emotional post about a young woman cancer survivor
- Here’s why Shyam Singha Roy’s producer changed?
- Maha Samudram’s success can change the careers of these two?
- Pawan Kalyan contributes 1 Cr to aid Telangana flood victims
- OTT giants reject 50 odd films in the last one month