Even while he is busy with three films in hand, talented actor Krishna Chaitanya turned an entrepreneur and set up his own business. Recently, the actor teamed up with his friend and launched a website, www.sweetexperience.co, which supplies traditional and authentic Andhra sweets in Hyderabad and Secunderabad.
Having a sweet tooth and lack of authentic homemade sweets made Chaitanya launch the website, where customers can book their orders and the sweets will be delivered at home. Chaitanya plans to team up with a film star to get visibility to the brand and he also has some plans to do promotional events.
Chaitany was last seen in Ladies & Gentlemen and his performance in Venkatesh’s Drishyam was appreciated.
- Geetha Govindam’s first week Krishna region collections
- Nara Rohit to enter Tamil cinema
- Balakrishna’s film studio to have international standards
- Idam Jagath’s suspense-filled teaser unveiled by YS Jagan
- Former heroine’s strict no to ‘mother’ roles