After going through a dull phase for a long time, young hero Naga Shaurya had scored a blockbuster with his maiden home production, Chalo, earlier this year. However, he then delivered three straight flops in the form of Kanam, Ammamma Gari Illu and the recently released Narthanashala.
It seems the hat-trick debacles have made Naga Shaurya extra cautious about his next projects. He is currently working on a couple of films and is reportedly reworking on their scripts along with his directors to avoid any further damage to his career.
Naga Shaurya’s next film, Nari Nari Naduma Murari, is being produced by Anand Prasad of Bhavya Creations. He also has a project under his home banner.
- Kalyan Ram’s next to deal with human emotions
- Watched Chiru & Venky sir’s movies to improve comic timing: Varun Tej
- Fans’ response for F2 moved me to tears: Venkatesh
- Prabhas to shake a leg with international dancers for Saaho
- Press Note : “A Tribute to the Legend NTR on his Vardhanthi”