After going through a dull phase for a long time, young hero Naga Shaurya had scored a blockbuster with his maiden home production, Chalo, earlier this year. However, he then delivered three straight flops in the form of Kanam, Ammamma Gari Illu and the recently released Narthanashala.
It seems the hat-trick debacles have made Naga Shaurya extra cautious about his next projects. He is currently working on a couple of films and is reportedly reworking on their scripts along with his directors to avoid any further damage to his career.
Naga Shaurya’s next film, Nari Nari Naduma Murari, is being produced by Anand Prasad of Bhavya Creations. He also has a project under his home banner.
Articles that might interest you:
- Taapsee excited about Mithali Raj biopic
- How EVV’s warning got rid of Allari Naresh’s bad habit
- Chiranjeevi-Koratala film to have an interesting backdrop
- National award-winning actor joins Disco Raja
- Still no update on Nikhil’s Arjun Suravaram
- Rashmika super excited to shoot with Mahesh Babu