It’s well known that young hero Raj Tarun had started off his career as a writer, director and actor in short films. He moved to Hyderabad with a dream of becoming a director. However, destiny had other plans for him, and he made his feature film acting debut with Uyyala Jampala.
In a latest episode of star comedian Ali’s popular talkshow, Alitho Saradaga, Raj Tarun said that he still has the urge to turn director someday. He went on to reveal that he had penned a script for star hero Allu Arjun during his stint as an assistant director. Raj said that he will surely direct that script someday.
Well, whether or not Bunny will okay Raj’s script in future remains to be seen. Apart from Bunny, Raj had also prepared a script for star comedian turned hero Sunil.
Articles that might interest you:
- Pre-release business of Vakeel Saab takes a beating?
- Poll : Apart from DC, MI, RCB, who will enter IPL 2020 playoffs?
- Prestigious banner to enter Bollywood in a big way
- Bigg Boss 4 – Contestant testing positive for Coronavirus is fake news
- This Telugu actress confirmed to romance Balakrishna once again?
- After Prabhas, yet another South hero to act in a sci-fi thriller