Former Amalapuram MP GV Harsha Kumar’s son GV Sreeraj demanded that a criminal case be filed against popular Tollywood director Boyapati Sreenu, holding him responsible for the Godavari Pushkaralu stampede which claimed the lives of 29 devotees last year.
Sreeraj said that Boyapati was overseeing the inaugural ceremony of Godavari Pushkaralu and his instructions on the microphone only led to the catastrophic tragedy.
Sreeraj also said that he has filed a complaint against several officials responsible for the stampede and that the police is yet to punish them.
- Young hero exciting about his next
- Jersey’s latest Nizam collections
- Massive disappointment for Nikhil
- Rana in news again- Lean look becomes hot topic
- Trivikram continues Aravindha Sametha sentiment for AA19
- Directors of Mahesh’s 25 movies to grace Maharshi’s pre-release event?