Former Amalapuram MP GV Harsha Kumar’s son GV Sreeraj demanded that a criminal case be filed against popular Tollywood director Boyapati Sreenu, holding him responsible for the Godavari Pushkaralu stampede which claimed the lives of 29 devotees last year.
Sreeraj said that Boyapati was overseeing the inaugural ceremony of Godavari Pushkaralu and his instructions on the microphone only led to the catastrophic tragedy.
Sreeraj also said that he has filed a complaint against several officials responsible for the stampede and that the police is yet to punish them.
Articles that might interest you:
- Poll : What will be the fate of Kamma Rajyamlo Kadapa Redlu?
- Balakrishna to go barechested in Ruler
- IT officials now raid Nani’s office
- Jayalalithaa biopic Thalaivi makers to rope in NTR?
- Will NTR respond to Surender Reddy’s statements?
- IT raids on the noted production house