Young Mega hero Vaishnav Tej scored a memorable success with his debut film, Uppena, earlier this year. The actor’s next release will be Krish’s Jungle Book, in which he co-stars Rakul Preet Singh. His third film under veteran producer BVSN Prasad’s production was launched in summer.
Now, the latest updates reveal that Vaishnav Tej is in talks with Tuck Jagadish and Majili producers Sahu Garapati and Harish Peddi for his next project. Apparently, an official announcement regarding the film will be out as soon as Tuck Jagadish gears up for release. Stay tuned for further details.
Articles that might interest you:
- Anandhi looks simply beautiful as ‘Sodaala Sridevi’ in SSC’s first look
- Ace Bollywood DP’s tweet on Pawan Kalyan raises expectations
- Sankranthi 2022 getting heated up
- It’s official: Here’s Radhe Shyam’s release date
- Rashmika in talks for Tamil star’s Tollywood debut film?
- Aadi, Payal Rajput’s Kirataka to go on floors on this date