Young Mega hero Vaishnav Tej scored a memorable success with his debut film, Uppena, earlier this year. The actor’s next release will be Krish’s Jungle Book, in which he co-stars Rakul Preet Singh. His third film under veteran producer BVSN Prasad’s production was launched in summer.
Now, the latest updates reveal that Vaishnav Tej is in talks with Tuck Jagadish and Majili producers Sahu Garapati and Harish Peddi for his next project. Apparently, an official announcement regarding the film will be out as soon as Tuck Jagadish gears up for release. Stay tuned for further details.
Articles that might interest you:
- Will Liger click in Hindi- Vijay Devarakonda responds
- Shows being added for Sita Ramam in Tamil Nadu?
- Karthikeya 2 shows sudden increase in Hindi collections
- Interview : Vijay Devarakonda – Liger will be a smash hit
- Laal Singh Chaddha and Raksha Bandhan collect very less than this hit movie
- Karthikeya 2 to post solid numbers on day 3