Young villain Charandeep Surneni, who impressed everyone with his towering physique and menacing performances in films like Loafer, Puli and Kalyanram’s Pataas, is all set to reprise his own role from the 2015 blockbuster, Pataas, in the film’s Tamil remake Motta Shiva Ketta Shiva.
Charandeep’s villainous act in Pataas got him immense appreciation from all quarters, and the actor has no qualms in reprising his role once again. The remake has Raghava Lawrence playing Kalyanram’s part and Nikki Galrani will be seen romancing Lawrence.
Being directed by debutante Sai Ramani, Motta Shiva Ketta Shiva is produced by senior film maker RB Chowdary.
- Is Nayanthara and Vignesh Shivan’s marriage on the cards?
- Legendary composer’s musical night to raise funds
- Superstar extends support to Mr. Majnu
- Keeravaani praises Thaman for his latest chartbuster
- Vikram’s Saamy completes censor; All set for Sep 21 release