Young villain Charandeep Surneni, who impressed everyone with his towering physique and menacing performances in films like Loafer, Puli and Kalyanram’s Pataas, is all set to reprise his own role from the 2015 blockbuster, Pataas, in the film’s Tamil remake Motta Shiva Ketta Shiva.
Charandeep’s villainous act in Pataas got him immense appreciation from all quarters, and the actor has no qualms in reprising his role once again. The remake has Raghava Lawrence playing Kalyanram’s part and Nikki Galrani will be seen romancing Lawrence.
Being directed by debutante Sai Ramani, Motta Shiva Ketta Shiva is produced by senior film maker RB Chowdary.
- Young Bollywood hero’s wish to act with Allu Arjun
- Maharshi’s interval scenes underway in Hyderabad
- Legendary diva’s daughter’s Tollywood debut with RRR?
- Magician’s accusation on Vijay’s Mersal team turns controversial
- Healthy gap between Sankranthi releases to benefit all parties