International bodybuilding contest winner and Hindi TV star Thakur Anoop Singh debuted in Southern cinema with a negative role in Suriya’s S3. Very soon, Anoop will be seen locking horns with Sai Dharam Tej in Winner and in yet another negative role in Puri Jagannadh’s Rogue and the Bollywood action thriller, Commando 2.
In his latest interview given to a popular English news daily, Anoop revealed that he himself is dubbing for all his characters in the above movies, a rare feat by any debut actor from the North.
Anoop went on to explain that he dislikes being prompted while delivering his lines on the sets and that he instead prefers to spend a lot of time learning the dialogues, which helps him emote even better.
- NTR biopic seals its audio release date
- Sharwa’s PPLM’s satellite, digital and Hindi rights sold for a bomb
- Karan Johar in plans to make Goodachari in Hindi
- Hebah Patel’s kissing scenes become a hot topic
- Public holiday to help Taxiwaala collections