International bodybuilding contest winner and Hindi TV star Thakur Anoop Singh debuted in Southern cinema with a negative role in Suriya’s S3. Very soon, Anoop will be seen locking horns with Sai Dharam Tej in Winner and in yet another negative role in Puri Jagannadh’s Rogue and the Bollywood action thriller, Commando 2.
In his latest interview given to a popular English news daily, Anoop revealed that he himself is dubbing for all his characters in the above movies, a rare feat by any debut actor from the North.
Anoop went on to explain that he dislikes being prompted while delivering his lines on the sets and that he instead prefers to spend a lot of time learning the dialogues, which helps him emote even better.
Articles that might interest you:
- Ravi Kumar adds good sentiment angle in Balayya’s next
- I will make a hit film with Prabhas one day-Vamsi Paidipally
- Bollywood media speaks high about Rakul’s future in Hindi
- Talented actress clears the air about Bunny’s film
- Will this speculation on NTR’s next turn true?
- Mahesh’s big plan to win Ceded love with his next?