With the COVID second wave spreading faster than expected, the scary days are back again and there’s fear and despair amongst the people from across the country. Respective state governments have been taking proactive measures to prevent the virus spread.
In a high-level review meeting that was held earlier this evening, Andhra Pradesh CM YS Jagan Mohan Reddy has announced that the 50 percent occupancy rule will be back in implementation at movie theaters across the state. Already, cinema halls across the country, including AP and Telangana, were closed for over 9 months due to the COVID-19 pandemic last year.
On the other hand, even the Telangana government is soon expected to announce the 50 percent occupancy rule in theaters across the state. While this move will dent the box-office collections to a great extent, let’s hope it helps the state governments in their fight against the deadly virus.
Articles that might interest you:
- Tillu Square – Siddu raises excitement
- Vishnu Vishal – Matti Kusthi has both entertainment and content
- Young heroine gets a lucky chance in Prabhas next
- Top actress gets amused by Kantara
- Actress croons a song in Thunivu
- Satya Dev’s delayed film gets a new release date