Heroine Poorna is back after her hit film Raju Gari Gadhi. She will be playing the female lead in tomorrow’s release Jayammu Nischayymuraa. On this occasion, we caught up with her for a brief interview. Here is the transcript.
Q) Your role in the film ?
I play the role of Rani who does not talk much. She loves plants and her life ambition is to open a nursery and how the hero helps her do it is the whole film about.
Q) Working with a debut director ?
Oh, I had a wonderful time working with Sivaraj. I never felt that I was working with a first-time director as he dealt with every scene so convincingly and impressively. If our film becomes a huge hit, then the entire credit should go to him only.
Q) Work experience with Srinivasa Reddy ?
I was supposed to work with him during the time of Anjali itself but things did not work out. Luckily, everything fell into place for this project. Both of us have wonderful roles and Srinivasa Reddy has done a tremendous job in his role.
Q) Why do you mostly do horror films ?
It was out of choice. After the success of Avunu, I was only offered horror films. Actually, I am very scared of these horror films and never watch them in the theater.
Q) Will you continue doing special songs like the one in Srimantudu ?
I am born dancer and will only accept songs which have great importance to dance. It is only because of my dance that I am here in films.
Q) Future projects ?
I will sign a Telugu film tomorrow. I will be seen in three different roles in this film which has a very interesting storyline.
- Interview : Nivetha Pethuraj – Mental Madhilo’s success will bring me more offers
- Interview : Nara Rohit – Working on Balakrishnudu was a new experience for me
- Exclusive Interview : Ajay – I am the most under used actor in Tollywood
- Interview : Karthikeya – Shaan Rahman’s music is the biggest asset for our film
- Exclusive Interview : Govardhan Gajjala – Short film experience gave me a lot of confidence