This morning, comedy hero Allari Naresh tweeted a selfie with the tainted liquor baron and Kingfisher boss Vijay Mallya, who is reportedly absconding at the moment. Naresh’s post drew mixed response, with many calling it a “cheap trick” to gain publicity for his upcoming film, Selfie Raja.
And in the evening, Naresh tweeted the first look poster of Selfie Raja with the same photograph but with a caption which reads, “Selfies are his obsession… Selfies are his weakness…He will do just about anything for a selfie…So who will be next?”
The latest poster clears the air as it only reveals that Allari Naresh’s character in the film goes to any extent to capture that crazy selfie.
- Summer release for Rajamouli’s multi-starrer with NTR-Ram Charan
- Keerthy Suresh In Talks For Ram’s Next?
- Actor’s Search For A Soulmate Goes Viral
- A whopping 150 Cr budget for Rajamouli-Charan-NTR film
- Raai Laxmi’s Julie 2 Based On True Story Of An Actress?