The eagerly awaited combo of Allu Arjun and Trivikram Srinivas will finally begin rolling on the sets from November 2nd. The project was delayed due to Allu Arjun’s injury and his subsequent surgery. Ileana will be romancing Allu Arjun in this movie. Sonu Sood is doing the negative character.
We have an interesting update to reveal regarding the shooting of this film.
The first schedule of this film will begin on November 2nd and will last for about 7 days only. During these 7 days, a few scenes each will be shot on all the major characters involved in the story.This is to enable Trivikram to get a feel about each actor’s connection with the characters he/she is portraying.
The second schedule will begin in December after a short gap.
- NTR-Trivikram gear up to achieve the impossible
- Ram-Praveen Sattaru’s action thriller to be shot in Europe
- Bollywood actress learns Malayalam for Shakeela biopic
- Bhagyashree To Learn Telugu For ‘2 States’ Remake
- Suriya, Karthi Set The Right Example For Other Stars