Rajamouli’s epic saga, Baahubali, is setting a new benchmark with jaw-dropping collections all over the world. The collections storm seems relentless even in the second week. The overall gross has touched the 350 Crore mark and it is expected to shatter more records as the days pass on. Already, the movie has been termed as the highest grossing South Indian film as it surpassed the life time collections of Robo in just 9 days. The collections are quite solid in both the Telugu speaking states.
As per the latest trade reports, it has notched up a share of 82 Crores including Andhra and Telangana after 12 days. Here is the detailed report of the collections. Area Collections (Shares) Nizam 30.42 Crores Ceded 17.06 Crores Nellore 3.14 Crores Guntur 7.39 Crores Krishna 5.19 Crores West Godavari 5.69 Crores East Godavari 6.46 Crores Vizag 6.90 Crores Total 82.25 Crores
|West Godavari||5.69 Crores|
|East Godavari||6.46 Crores|
- NTR’s next becomes hot topic of discussion
- Poll : Which is Pawan Kalyan’s best performance to date?
- Ram Charan gives an insight into Rangasthalam’s vintage setting
- Stage set for Daggubatti junior’s entry
- Raja The Great to have a strong weekend