‘King’ Akkineni Nagarjuna’s ‘Bhai’ is in production. The film is expected to release in September. Shooting has almost come to an end and post-production activities are going on simultaneously. DI work is underway for the sequences that have already been filmed.
Richa Gangopadhyay is the heroine in the film. Veerabhadram Chowdhary is the director of this movie and Nagarjuna is producing the film on Annapurna Studios banner.
Devi Sri Prasad has composed the film’s audio album. The film is coming in with good expectations and it is expected to be a full fledged commercial entertainer. The audio album of the film is going to be unveiled in August.
- Date locked for Andhhagadu’s pre-release event
- Shruthi Haasan makes some bold statements
- Young hero training hard for a kickboxing film
- Rajini’s next gets a title
- Veteran director opposes Rajini’s political aspirations
Articles that might interest you