‘King’ Akkineni Nagarjuna’s ‘Bhai’ is in production. The film is expected to release in September. Shooting has almost come to an end and post-production activities are going on simultaneously. DI work is underway for the sequences that have already been filmed.
Richa Gangopadhyay is the heroine in the film. Veerabhadram Chowdhary is the director of this movie and Nagarjuna is producing the film on Annapurna Studios banner.
Devi Sri Prasad has composed the film’s audio album. The film is coming in with good expectations and it is expected to be a full fledged commercial entertainer. The audio album of the film is going to be unveiled in August.
- Baahubali distributors to release Spyder across North India
- Megastar’s Uyyalawada Narasimha Reddy To Be A Pan-Indian Film?
- Poll : Which of these films disappointed you the most?
- Rajinikanth’s Wife Lands In A Controversy
- Balakrishna to croon for his fans
Articles that might interest you