If the latest buzz is to be believed, popular Bollywood star Neil Nitin Mukesh is in talks for a plum role in Prabhas’ next film with Sujeeth, the young director who earlier directed the successful comedy entertainer Run Raja Run. The Bollywood star, who is popular for his roles in Johnny Gaddar, Players and the Tamil blockbuster Kaththi, was introduced to the producers at UV Creations by director AR Murugadoss.
The much discussed Prabhas-Sujeeth film is said to be an action entertainer in which Prabhas is rumored to be playing a powerful cop’s role. Not much is in the known regarding the commencement of the project, since Prabhas will be shooting for Baahubali’s second part from October. The film, in probability, will commence soon after Prabhas finishes Baahubali The Conclusion.
Keep watching this space for more updates about this film.
- Rana’s NRNM’s trailer is riveting and intriguing
- When Allu Arjun annoyed Harish Shankar
- Passionate director to turn producer
- Sridevi’s daughter’s silver screen debut with a cameo
- Pre-interval fight to be highlight of DJ
Articles that might interest you