Prince Mahesh Babu’s Businessman is going great guns in all places and the movie is turning in an unbelievable Box Office performance in all areas. We have just received information that Businessman’s first week share of East Godavari is on track to cross the lifetime share of Pokiri in East Godavari. Tickets have been sold out for many days in advance and that has allowed the distributors to get an approximate evaluation of the first week share. Pokiri’s lifetime share stands at about 2.40 Crores for East Godavari.
The movie has been released in a record number of theaters across the world due to the huge buzz surrounding the project. Businessman has Mahesh Babu and Kajal in the lead roles. Puri Jagan has directed the film.
- Noted writer coming up with a lady oriented script
- Special plans for Prabhas’s birthday
- Adirindi yet to get a clearance
- Anushka to impress yet again
- Kamal apologizes for supporting Modi’s demonetization