Prince Mahesh Babu’s Businessman is going great guns in all places and the movie is turning in an unbelievable Box Office performance in all areas. We have just received information that Businessman’s first week share of East Godavari is on track to cross the lifetime share of Pokiri in East Godavari. Tickets have been sold out for many days in advance and that has allowed the distributors to get an approximate evaluation of the first week share. Pokiri’s lifetime share stands at about 2.40 Crores for East Godavari.
The movie has been released in a record number of theaters across the world due to the huge buzz surrounding the project. Businessman has Mahesh Babu and Kajal in the lead roles. Puri Jagan has directed the film.
- Yesteryear star heroine to become a mom again
- Madhavan to do a Telugu thriller?
- Trailer date locked for Manchu Lakshmi’s next
- Backdrop of Vijetha revealed
- Taapsee opens up about her latest desire