Rakul Preet is one actress who has made a mark in Telugu. Her new film, Khakee has also got a decent feedback from the audience and Rakul shared her happiness with the press.
When asked whether she is aiming to become a Nayanthara in Tamil or Telugu, she immediately said not to compare her with Nayanthara as she is very senior in the industry.
Rakul also added that she looks up to Nayanthara and would like to achieve a stage where she can carry an entire film on her shoulders. Rakul will once again team up with her Khakee co-star Karthi for yet another Tamil film.
- Achari America Yatra gets a new release date
- Rana took no time to join Rajaratham: Nirup Bhandari
- Pumpkin breaking ceremony held for Mahanati
- When young hero wanted to buy Needi Naadi Oke Katha’s rights
- Prabhas is on this star heroine’s wishlist