Highly energetic music director Devi Sri Prasad has had a great 2012. He scored two big hits this year with ‘Gabbar Singh’ and ‘Julayi’. Devi Sri is currently composing tunes for Superstar Mahesh Babu’s film with Sukumar and he has revealed that some radical new tunes are under consideration.
“For Sukumar-Mahesh Babu film,am trying smthing radically different! Trying to make it a very unique sounding album.!!Hope U wl all love it.!” , he tweeted.
The movie has not yet been titled and it is being produced by 14 Reels Entertainment banner, the production house that scored a massive blockbuster with ‘Dookudu’. Kajal Aggarwal is the heroine in this movie .
- Nag-Nani’s multi-starrer to kick-start from Jan
- Nag to go on a short holiday
- Vijay Deverakonda to play a cabbie in his next
- RGV responds to Chandrababu’s comments on Lakshmi’s NTR
- Mahesh’s Diwali gifts to close friends