Highly energetic music director Devi Sri Prasad has had a great 2012. He scored two big hits this year with ‘Gabbar Singh’ and ‘Julayi’. Devi Sri is currently composing tunes for Superstar Mahesh Babu’s film with Sukumar and he has revealed that some radical new tunes are under consideration.
“For Sukumar-Mahesh Babu film,am trying smthing radically different! Trying to make it a very unique sounding album.!!Hope U wl all love it.!” , he tweeted.
The movie has not yet been titled and it is being produced by 14 Reels Entertainment banner, the production house that scored a massive blockbuster with ‘Dookudu’. Kajal Aggarwal is the heroine in this movie .
- NTR, Vijay Devarakonda Support A Public Awareness Campaign
- Young hero to marry the winner of a bridal contest
- Viral sensation Priya Prakash moves Supreme Court
- Rana completes eight years in the industry
- Kriti Sanon’s sister to enter films